Aggressive design meets responsive control.
Yokohama’s Parada Spec-X is specifically designed as an inch-up fitment for today’s heavier vehicles. Boasting fitments in 20″ to 30″ sizes, drivers of these immaculate SUVs and light trucks can have the aggressive looks they crave without sacraficing the performance capabilities they have come to expect from Yokohama.
- Aggressive Directional Design. Unique tread design and sidewall treatment add a distinctive, stylish look. Its directional tread pattern increases acceleration and braking capabilities as well as resistance to hydroplaning.
- Perpetual Contact Patch. The solid center curved ribs provide excellent grip in dry weather, maintain lateral stability in wet conditions and promote a smooth, quiet ride.
- Reinforced Shoulder Blocks. Provide stability during cornering and more even wear for today’s heavier vehicles and plus-sized fitments.
- Circumferential Center Groove. Deep, wide center groove provides outstanding water evacuation.
- Dimples. Relieve heat buildup for more even wear.
- Variable Pitch Technology. Creates a more comfortable ride by reducing pattern noise and minimizing uneven wear.
- Rim Protector Sidewall. Protects premium wheels against damage.
- Extensive Size Line-Up. With a full line-up of sizes, Parada Spec-X will enhance the performance and appearance of a broad range of vehicles.
Yokohama Parada Spec-X Tire Specifications
|Warranty||60 Month Limited|
|UTQG||420 A A|