- Innovative Tire Design – A Comprehensive Tire Design Method This method improves handling in wet or dry conditions and reduces irregular treadwear by combining an ideal tread design, casing shape, materials and construction.
- Innovative Roundness – Rounder Is Better Rounder overall tire shape provides better balance for wet or dry handling.
- Innovative Compound – Longer Is Stronger L.L. Carbon utilizes a special form of molecular re-engineered carbon black, a key factor in improving tire wear while enhancing wet performance.
- Directional slots, sipes and wide tread grooves Helps resist hydroplaning by evacuating water
- Rim Guard The raised rubber ridge acts like a bumper to protect wheels from curb damage.
Daytona ZR with UNI-T Tire Specifications
|UTQG||320 A A|