The NAPA AutoCare Difference
THE NAPA AUTOCARE CENTER CODE OF ETHICS
Your Auto Repairs come with a 24 Month / 24,000 Nationwide Warranty
Every member agrees to:
• Have at least one ASE-Certified technician on staff.
• Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price, using quality NAPA parts.
• Uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
• Maintain the highest standards of the repair service profession.
• Be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
• Obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work to be performed.
• Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in the shop’s possession.
• Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints, should they occur.
We Care About Our Community
NAPA AutoCare Centers of New Mexico have regularly contributed to community programs to help better our neighborhoods. We have been involved in Toys for Tots collections, Food Drives, Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, and annually we raise money for the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. Last year we contributed locally over $10,000 to that program.
About Us The staff at American Tire and Service have done much to help the community that has been so good to them. Such places as St. Felix Pantry, Children’s Psychiatric Center, Soldier’s Angels, Watermelon Ranch, and the Police and Fire Departments have all benefited from the generosity of the employees and owners of American Tire. They have also sponsored many athletic teams and school programs in the city of Rio Rancho and Albuquerque.
The staff at American Tire is honored to have many loyal customers as part of the American Tire family, and look forward to meeting more.